Thinking time and Productized Services Tyler Gillespie
In this episode, we interview Tyler Gillespie, a content marketing business owner as he shares his passion for content marketing & freedom that led him to focus on online businesses.
Listen in to learn what productizing means and what Nahel’s company does to help business with it.
- Why did Tyler start an online business?
- How a 12-week accelerator program in Santiago de Chile which was pivotal to his journey.
- Learn where you can find programs for entrepreneurs.
- The philosophy behind calling himself the thinking time officer at the Applause lab.
- Productized Services and a 3000 members community.
- How he has mastered the art of having more dynamic frames and rules in place when running his business over the traditional SOPs.
“The more people in a mastermind that are doing what you’re doing- are ten steps ahead, that’s going to be the most valuable place for you to learn.”- Tyler Gillespie
“Three-solutions. Anyone you hire no matter where they’re in the spectrum of your organization before they come to you with a problem, they have to bring 3 solutions of their own.”- Tyler Gillespie
Applause Lab https://applauselab.com/
Program’s website: https://www.f6s.com/