In this episode, our guest is Matt Inglot, who began his career as a freelancer and founded the membership agency Tilted Pixel. Over the years they have worked on a lot of awesome membership sites, and some have grown from zero to now making seven figures.
- Matt explains the difference between the membership site and SAS business.
- What are the amazing benefits of memberships? And what is most important about membership sites?
- What services can Tilted Pixel offer as a membership site?
- Are there different membership models inside a membership site?
- Explains how a community can have its own challenges.
- What does their agency do to grow your membership site?
- What assistance can they provide for a client who owns a membership site?
- Explains how to restructure your membership offering to make it more meaningful.
- Matthew explains how the company helps people to get a return on investment from their property.
- What are the common membership site mistakes they encounter?
- Why is the Dynamite Circle valuable?
- An overview of his Art of a Build podcast
- What are some of the biggest benefits when buying a membership site?
- What advice would you give to people interested in acquiring a membership site?