In this episode, we have Jaime Arias, he’s an acquisition entrepreneur. He completed his first of a few acquisitions over the past two years. An engineer by trade and a Harvard MBA graduate, he found acquisitions entrepreneurship and fell in love with it; now he’s growing an online business and potentially buying more.
- Jaime discusses how he embarked on his journey to Acquisitions.
- He shares the challenges he faced while making his decision to be an acquisition entrepreneur.
- He shared where he learned about acquisition entrepreneurship.
- What criteria does he use to choose which business to buy?
- How COVID has affected his search and sourcing process.
- When he was in business school, what were the differences compared to when he was running his search process and acquisition?
- Why he didn’t like buying agencies.
- He describes the business he bought and explains what Patients4you does and how it works.
- How he started his business without a team when he bought it and slowly built it up.
- Which is the primary source of their clients’ leads, Google AdWords or SEO, or both?
- He shares his plans for his business in the next few years if he intends to acquire more businesses.
- Jaime answers the question of what he would do differently if he could go back five years.
- He recounts his experience going through the process of assessing investors.
- He shares some advice with aspiring entrepreneurial investors.