Ujwal Velagapudi shares in this episode the lessons he learned from every acquisition he has made, how to develop a resilient mindset throughout those acquisitions, and what it takes to move from five-digit to seven-digit deals and beyond. With his real estate investing background, he was able to purchase his first business while also working full-time.
- He explained what he was doing before he started buying businesses, and what led him to make that decision.
- How was Ujwal exposed to Acquisition Entrepreneurship?
- How did he acquire many of his investments/businesses?
- Ujwal discusses how he also became involved in the online space.
- Ujwal talks about the first business he bought and how he continued to do real estate deals while also holding a full-time job.
- In what ways did Ujwal shift his thinking to become an Investor?
- He provides details about what kind of frontier he is pursuing and where he is in terms of investing and scaling.
- When it comes to looking for deals, Ujwal explains what he wants and does not want.
- He talks about how essential cash flow is from a financial perspective.
- Shares his plans for what he wants to accomplish in the near future and in the coming years.
- What he recommends when it comes to buying a business and what to avoid.