In this episode, Doron Wolffberg talks about the salient points in buying and selling websites. His knowledge of SEO and online marketing allows him to buy business websites and grow them into a thousand dollars worth.
Doron highlights the importance of taking action fast once you already know what you want to buy. He also points out that identifying your business model is essential in this industry. Given his experiences in this emerging industry, he would make you realize that investing in buying and growing a website is worth a fortune.
Learn from the sharing of Doron as he talks about the many aspects of buying and selling of websites.
- Doron recalls back his work at yellowHEAD as the head of the SEO that serves as his inspiration in jumpstarting to buying and selling websites.
- His early days in acquiring websites started in 2017.
- How is it to work with brokers in this industry?
- The sales process in buying a website is hard.
- 1st case study: Amazon affiliate review site, a success.
- 2nd case study: Music instrument site, a success.
- 3rd case study: E-commerce furniture site, a big loss.
- How can you be successful in this industry?
- What are the struggles of running an affiliate website at this time of the pandemic?
- The top recommended platforms for affiliate websites (ShareASale, Impact Radius, Commission Junction).
- Learn from Doron’s expert tips in buying websites.
- Red flags before buying content websites.
- What’s the one thing that you would do to double your revenue?
- The three business models that can help you run your business.
- Doron’s recommendations for buying and selling websites.
“You need to know what you want, and when you see it, you have to act fast.”
“To be successful for me now means focusing on one business model that you know.”
“This whole COVID-19 crisis is pushing a lot of brands into the online world, and now they understand the importance of having a solid website.”