This episode features Vincenzo Villamena, CPA, who is the founder of Online Taxman. He has extensive experience in both tax preparation and advising clients in accounting and financial transactions.
At Online Taxman, Vincenzo oversees corporate and individual filings. He specializes in offshore structuring for US entrepreneurs abroad and US real estate transactions by foreign nationals and funds.
- He explained their two brands, Global expert advisors and Online Taxman.
- What investors need to know about digital assets these days.
- Two types of merger rights are shared.
- How Americans are saving capital gains taxes in Puerto Rico.
- When it comes to selling websites or internet-based companies, what are the most common trends?
- What makes a good advisor so important, whether you’re a big company or on a smaller level?
- Three types of tax structures are discussed.
- Structure recommendations for Investors seeking to form their next S Corp, LLC or C Corp.
- What is a self-directed IRA investment structure?
- How do they assist entrepreneurs with setting up their IRAs and 401ks?
“Don’t be penny-wise and a dollar foolish.”